Team Group's Quick Memory: T-Force Xtreem DDR4-4300 / DDR4-4500 CL18by Anton Shilov on September 20, 2018 4:00 PM EST
Team Group has introduced its new dual-channel DDR4 memory kits for overclockers - the new T-Force Xtreem kits operate at 4300 MT/s and 4500 MT/s data transfer rates.
Team Group’s latest T-Force Xtreem DDR4-4300 and DDR4-4500 dual-channel kits feature a 16 GB capacity (8 GB × 2), CL18 20-20-44 timings, and 1.45 V supply. The modules use specially-designed 10-layer PCBs as well as cherry-picked Samsung’s 8 Gb B-die DRAM chips that can run at extreme speeds. The voltages are a step above the standard 1.4 V for high-end kits.
As usual, the high-performance memory modules support XMP 2.0 SPD profiles for easier setup of DRAM sub-timings. Furthermore, to ensure efficient cooling for DDR4 chips and grant its modules a unique look, Team Group equips its T-Force Xtreem DIMMs with aluminum heat spreaders.
The key advantage of the new T-Force Xtreem DDR4-4300 and DDR4-4500 dual-channel kits versus their competitors from other makers available today are their CL18 timings. By contrast, DRAM module suppliers usually set CL19 timings on everything higher than DDR4-4000, So these kits should have an advantage.
|Team Group's T-Force Xtreem DDR4-4000+ Memory Kits
Team Group does not mention which motherboards are verified with its T-Force Xtreem DDR4-4300 and DDR4-4500 modules, but typically companies like this validate their top-of-the-range offerings with Intel’s latest platforms and the high-end motherboards. Therefore, expect the new dual-channel kits to be compatible with Intel’s Coffee Lake/Z300-series platforms, but in order to run them at their maximum speeds one would require a motherboard with a quality memory controller.
Team Group is expected to start selling its T-Force Xtreem DDR4-4300 and DDR4-4500 dual-channel kits shortly at MSRPs of $325 and $389 respectively.
- Team Group Joins ‘Extreme SO-DIMM Club’ with T-Force Vulcan
- G.Skill Unveils 16GB DDR4-4700 Trident Z RGB DRAM Kit: Samung B-die & RGB LED
- G.Skill Shrinks Latencies of DDR4-4000+ Kits for Coffee Lake: DDR4-4266 CL17 Announced
- ADATA Unveils New XPG RGB DDR4 Kits: Spectrix D60 4600MHz & Spectrix DS40 SO-DIMMs with LEDs
- New Patriot Viper RGB Memory: Up to DDR4-4133
- Corsair Announces Vengeance RGB Pro Memory: Up to DDR-4000, 10 RGB LEDs
- Inno3D Releases iChill Memory Modules with RGB LEDs, Up to DDR4-4000
Source: Team Group